हंसो नयतु न: प्रज्ञाम
“Give us the wisdom and ability to comprehend”
BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL, NTPC Nabinagar
(An Institution of the Child Education Society (Regd.) Delhi)
Child Education Society, the governing body of Bal Bharati Public Schools and other institutions of higher education, was set up in the year 1944 during the pre-independence era when the elders thought that Indian culture, heritage, tradition and ethos must be preserved and conserved. In order to achieve these objectives, it became obligatory for the Society to educate the young people. Thus the Society was registered under the Societies Act, 1860.
The Child Education Society has witnessed phenomenal growth in recent years, with the number of institutions going up from just one school and a Nursery Teacher Training institute in 1984 to as many as twenty-Six today. Eleven of these are Project schools in collaboration with the Indian Railways, National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) and Moser Baer under the constant mentoring by Sh. L.R. Channa an educationist and social worker, the President of Child Education Society who supports and encourages every innovative endeavor.
Bal Bharati Public Schools are comprehensive, co-educational English Medium schools. Hindi enjoys its place of pride as the National Language in its curriculum.
- Bal Bharati Teachers Training Centre, Delhi
- Bal Bharati Activity Centre, Solan (HP)
Core Schools (Existing)
- Bal Bharati Public School, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Public School, Brij Vihar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Public School, Dwarka, Delhi
- Bal Bharati Public School, Ganga Ram Hospital Marg, New Delhi
- Bal Bharati Public School, Ludhiana-I, II Punjab
- Bal Bharati Public School, Manesar, Haryana
- Bal Bharati Public School, Navi Mumbai
- Bal Bharati Public School, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura, Delhi
- Bal Bharati Nursery School, Pitampura, Delhi
- Bal Bharati Public School, Rohini, Delhi
- Bal Bharati Public School, Solan, Himachal Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Nursery School, Rohini, Delhi
Project Schools in Collaboration With
- Bal Bharati Public School, Bhopal (Indian Railways), Madhya Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Public School, Jhanor (NTPC), Gujrat
- Bal Bharati Public School, Ratnagiri (NTPC), Gujrat Maharashtra
- Bal Bharati Public School, Simhadri (NTPC), Andhra Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Public School, Sipat (NTPC), Chhattisgarh
- Bal Bharati Public School, Anuppur (M.B.Power), Madhya Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Public School, (APCPL-IGSTPP), Jharli, Haryana
- Bal Bharati Public School, Khargone (NTPC), Selda, Madhya Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Public School, Gadarwada (NTPC), Madhya Pradesh
- Bal Bharati Public School, Kudgi (NTPC), Karnataka
- Bal Bharati Public School, Bharat City, Ghaziabad
Each School is managed by a separate Managing Committee in accordance with the rules as prescribed by the concerned State but is ultimately responsible to the Apex Body.
The Schools built by the Society are set in congenial surroundings. They are housed in modern attractive buildings equipped with all requisite facilities, well stocked libraries, laboratories, computers, audio-visual equipment, facilities for creative arts, indoor and outdoor games and swimming pools (wherever possible).
Bal Bharati’s education philosophy is inspired by the maxim “ अनोभद्र: कृतवो” “Let noble thoughts come to us from all sides.” It provides comprehensive education,keeping in view the country’s rich heritage and cultural background and opens opportunities for the development of different facets of the child’s personality.
Besides academic excellence and intellectual development, the Schools, endeavour to help each child discover and develop his/her innate talents and abilities. They seek to instil in the children proper habits, positive attitude and values such as truthfulness, unselfishness, self-respect, self control, sense of duty, good manners, fair play, team spitit, dignity of labour, punctuality, compassion, freedom of mind and a rational and scientific approach.
Conscious effort is made to foster pride in and love for the country and its great heritage and tradition.Tolerance is epitomized in the noble phrase “वसुधैव कुटुंम्बकम”- “The whole world is one family”